Tea Tree Eyelid Foaming Cleanser
Healthy relationships start with healthy ingredients, xo
Use our multi-purpose Tea Tree Oil Eyelid Foaming Cleanser to soothe your dry eye symptoms by washing away dirt, allergens and makeup residue. Leave those eyes feeling whiter and brighter. Safe to use on eyelids with eyelash extensions, xo.
** Note: The Foaming Cleansers will ship out in 10 days.
Wanna collab? Click here.
- Itchy eyes.
- Red eyes.
- Improving contact lens comfort.
- Tired eyes.
- Computer eyestrain symptoms.
- Morning eye crusties.
- Pink eye symptoms.
- Eyelids with eyelash extensions.
- Cleaning false eyelashes.
INGREDIENTS. Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Heptyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Gluconolactone, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenethyl Alcohol, O-cymen-5-OL, Citric Acid
SUGGESTED USE. Shake well before use. Wash hands. Remove contact lenses prior to use. Dispense 2 pumps onto clean fingertips. With eyes closed, gently rub onto eyelids & eyelashes. Rinse with water. Towel dry. Use nightly.
P.S. Close your eyes when using this product.
For Lash Extensions:
- Use a pea-sized amount on a clean makeup brush to encourage eyeliner & eyeshadow removal from the upper eyelids. Rinse the brush in water then use the brush to rinse off any soap and eye makeup residue from eyelids until clean. Dr Gill does not recommend wearing any waterproof eye makeup or mascara while wearing lash extensions.
- Wear lots of eyeliner? Use 1 drop of our makeup remover oil on a cosmetic q-tip to quietly & carefully erase it away.