Tea Tree Eyelid Cleansing Oil
For dry eye and eyelid symptoms, xo.
Formulated with a higher concentration of tea tree oil, this potent little cleanser gently removes bacteria, allergens, greasy debris and controls demodex without the toxins. Recommended for people with dry eyes or blepharitis symptoms, all while still removing eye makeup.
This is Dr. Gill's favorite workhorse product: "It does everything!"
Wanna collab? Click here.
- You've been diagnosed with "blepharitis" by an eye doctor.
- Itchy eyelids, especially if worse in the morning (think: demodex).
- Feeling like there is something in your eyes.
- Bumps on the eyelid margins.
- History of styes.
- Do not use if you have eyelash extensions installed.
INGREDIENTS. Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
SUGGESTED USE. For external use only. Wash hands & remove contact lenses prior to use. Place 2 drops on a cotton swab. With eyes closed, carefully scrub the base of the lash. Repeat these steps on all eyelids. Use nightly. For best results, finish with We Love Eyes Eyelid Foaming Cleanser.